• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

A Saga 3 9.8 ended at $64 the other day and it was selling for more than twice that recently. We definitely are seeing the low before it starts up again.

A Saga 3 9.8 ended at $64 the other day and it was selling for more than twice that recently. We definitely are seeing the low before it starts up again.

If that's the case then I need to get the variant for #1 in 9.8 ASAP! I have three fiddy! Who wants it!

If that's the case then I need to get the variant for #1 in 9.8 ASAP! I have three fiddy! Who wants it!

As a downpayment. Sure. (shrug)

Only 500 copies the RRP has strong demand going forward.

Pictures are fun!!

6343a0d0-e653-42b9-a521-1c7471a2edd1.jpg

saga1back.png

saga6front.png

saga6back.png

anyone know exactly how many she did like this? I have seen past sales of a Marko, the stalk, another liar cat, and somebody has Alana on the back of #7 here on the boards, (Wanna trade? hint hint) Anyone know if she did a The Will or The Will and liar cat combo would be sweet! anyways,

Cheers!

Edited by cbaileypacker

I bought that. And a #7 for $49 a few days earlier. Good time to build the registry...

I bought that. And a #7 for $49 a few days earlier. Good time to build the registry...

NICE pick ups.

Thanks. Lots of SS around at the moment but fewer blues. Not a #5 or #6 to be found. :(

Pictures are fun!!

6343a0d0-e653-42b9-a521-1c7471a2edd1.jpg

saga1back.png

saga6front.png

saga6back.png

anyone know exactly how many she did like this? I have seen past sales of a Marko, the stalk, another liar cat, and somebody has Alana on the back of #7 here on the boards, (Wanna trade? hint hint) Anyone know if she did a The Will or The Will and liar cat combo would be sweet! anyways,

Cheers!

She's done a lot - both in NYCC last year and then at ECCC. I've sold 7 different Saga books with sketches on the back now and still have 3 in my own collection.