• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Ya I think Fiona was at megacon, a lot of people got saga signed there. I'm a fan of the saga signed and sketched by her though.

ECCC not MegaCon.. I wish she was at MegaCon!! They didn't have a single current Image creator there!

Saga is tanking, 4 or 5 books cgc 9.8 signed by Fiona just sold for under $75

There was a #7 SS 9.8 that sold for $37 on eBay haha .

That's the only one I don't own, was at work couldn't bid on it

I'm sure you will find similar prices pop up.I also saw a #10 9.8 SS end at $50 with no bids

I really think rrps may drop below $700 during the break.

If I had a rrp and was selling I would not start a auction, big BIN price around GPA, and wait out the storm . But I want to buy one so.... Auctions it is

Same here man. I still need a yellow label.

I bought that. And a #7 for $49 a few days earlier. Good time to build the registry...

NICE pick ups.

And just picked up a #9 for $39 from one of the better sellers I've encountered on eBay.

I might even be able to complete the run before #13 comes out.

If you want to buy Saga's issues for your collections this is time to do it.

Once August is back with a new story arc the prices will rise again because once again people in life have to be told what to buy. ;)

The difference between Saga RRP and the other comic con exclusive variants/RRPis Saga RRP cover is classic looking.

PP #10 RRP is basically the same cover as Volume 1 TPB zzz

East of West is looking to have too much saturation.

NWM #1 = green blue, red, orange same same old :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Saga RRP's are limited to only 500 and is the only variant of #1, plus the RRP cover is just amazing and has that classic feel to it.

I would advise everyone to find them now and buy them raw if you can between $300-400 all day!

TWD is king, but Saga will be the Queen for sure.

id also like to add that im getting a little afraid of what the SDCC exclusive is going to go for. Just looking at what this weeks Image books are bringing :(

Whats SDCC exclusives have they announced?