• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Very very jealous

If you ever feel like getting rid of any of them let me know!

Yup if anyone wants one I have a sale on them and others in the copper/modern age section now.

If anyone has an interest in one of my RRP's send me a PM.

Time payments I can always do. (thumbs u

Very very jealous

If you ever feel like getting rid of any of them let me know!

Yup if anyone wants one I have a sale on them and others in the copper/modern age section now.

If anyone has an interest in one of my RRP's send me a PM.

Time payments I can always do. (thumbs u

I almost sold them all.

Only have one left. :o

Are prices starting to pick back up ?
no

RRP's are selling good.

Regular copy has cooled down since there so many copies easily obtainable in 9.8.

Should recover once the book starts up again.

I went 4 for 4 at WW Philly. :banana:

I have more raw copies in transit to my house as we speak for onsite at WW Chicago.

195844ee-ca55-46b2-b70d-faf7d0dcdf6c_zpsd4826abb.jpg

All 4 copies are now sold at strong retail prices.

SOLD OUT. :o

A lot of happy fellow boardies now own their copy for their collections.

I have some more Raw copies coming in so I will just wait to keep one of those for my collection.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I went 4 for 4 at WW Philly. :banana:

I have more raw copies in transit to my house as we speak for onsite at WW Chicago.

195844ee-ca55-46b2-b70d-faf7d0dcdf6c_zpsd4826abb.jpg

All 4 copies are now sold at strong retail prices.

SOLD OUT. :o

A lot of happy fellow boardies now own their copy for their collections.

I have some more Raw copies coming in so I will just wait to keep one of those for my collection.

Don't take this the wrong way, but hasn't the book been at the $900 dollar price for a while now? It seems to have stabilized.

I really think a lot of the Saga hype is just for the RRP. The regular covers are not moving in price on eBay. The few I've seen here don't have any interest. I might try to put mine up in August and see if the hype picks back up. That way I have some money for the Baltimore Con, but I don't think the prices are going to change that drastically.

Don't take this the wrong way, but hasn't the book been at the $900 dollar price for a while now? It seems to have stabilized.

No. Last blue label 9.8 sold for 700 on ebay. The SS 9.8's have been steady though at 1200

Oh really? And they sold for Tilt's ask on the boards?

Wow that is a nice jump.

No. Last blue label 9.8 sold for 700 on ebay. The SS 9.8's have been steady though at 1200

Oh really? And they sold for Tilt's ask on the boards?

Wow that is a nice jump.

Yup.

I would never even think about selling those or any in the foreseeable future for only $700.

Buying them now is good because the hype is slowed till the comic starts up again.

I agree the regular cover will never again sell higher than it did before.

RRP's will be strong for a quite a long while IMO

Not sure if this was shared, but FYI on the following:

1275721_ful.jpg

Now that you've read the first two bestselling collections of SAGA, you're all caught up and ready to jump on the ongoing train with Chapter Thirteen, beginning an all-new monthly sci-fi/fantasy adventure, as Hazel and her parents head to the planet Quietus in search of cult romance novelist D. Oswald Heist.