• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Guess I'll catch up in July. :)

You are not caught up... :sumo: SAGAH!!! :sumo:

JK, I am guilty of being behind on several series (but, not that many).

R

The book got so hot I submitted everything. I read the 1st TPB. The way i am reading this thread it really picks up.

R

The book got so hot I submitted everything. I read the 1st TPB. The way i am reading this thread it really picks up.

Submitted everything ? Even a #6 2nd printing? :foryou: haha

R

Submitted everything ? Even a #6 2nd printing? :foryou: haha

In the pile right in front of me. Filling out the paperwork while I'm watching the game.

It's been a while since I saw a yellow rrp on eBay. Anyone notice?

I thought of listing one but it has a small crack and is in my reholder pile

I am new to collecting and Saga is my third favorite (behind Scalped and Severed). I seriously need to find my way to sections other than 'S'!

I have a few questions. If these have already been addressed, please excuse my poor google and forum searching.

(1) When one says Saga black cover, are they referring to issue #3 or #6?

Why do people mention the black cover? Is it more rare?

(2) How much value do you put inot Fiona Staples Digest #1? How many copies are there? Is this a book that can continue to be printed & still be considered a first run? Is every one of them autographed? Every one I found is autographed but I also see some that are signature series -- which is confusing.

Thank you for the help!

Not the best of times.

A Tale of Two Auctions:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

I am new to collecting and Saga is my third favorite (behind Scalped and Severed). I seriously need to find my way to sections other than 'S'!

I have a few questions. If these have already been addressed, please excuse my poor google and forum searching.

(1) When one says Saga black cover, are they referring to issue #3 or #6?

Why do people mention the black cover? Is it more rare?

(2) How much value do you put inot Fiona Staples Digest #1? How many copies are there? Is this a book that can continue to be printed & still be considered a first run? Is every one of them autographed? Every one I found is autographed but I also see some that are signature series -- which is confusing.

Thank you for the help!

1) yes. both have black back covers

2) little. good to own as a fan, but not a Saga item

It's been a while since I saw a yellow rrp on eBay. Anyone notice?

That's mostly because I sold out. I miss them sometimes, but definitely prefer rolling naked in the piles of money.

Fans of this title really have alot to crow about. Its the fastest growing title currently. Its not my cup of tea, but I can see the draw for it. Enough so that I am actively buying early issues currently.

In a comic market where your first issues sets your print run and it slowly or quickly your numbers fall every issue. Saga has defied this and is actually increasing its readership with each issue.