• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Back from SDCC :banana:

8bde0f83-79d3-4bc4-9735-cb90bfe08c79_zps07e71f38.jpg

70g6x1.jpgmoneyo.gif

:roflmao:

Not to plug my book, but I've tried to sell my copy of Saga 1 SS a few times and never been able to move it. I even put it up for 20 or 30 less than where ebay auctions were ending. I really think the hot book is the RRP.

Now this isn't to say I don't like the book, but I'm a Spidey collector and it seems out of place in my collection. I was also hoping to flip it for a copy of Invincible 1.

Of course it is. It'll probably win multiple Harvey awards and they just had a full page spread in Time magazine.

Oh I agree with this. I think the book story wise deserves some praise. It is very good.

My point, I don't think the regular cover is going to appreciate all that much. Print run was to high.

The RRP is where it is at.

Of course it is. It'll probably win multiple Harvey awards and they just had a full page spread in Time magazine.

Oh I agree with this. I think the book story wise deserves some praise. It is very good.

My point, I don't think the regular cover is going to appreciate all that much. Print run was to high.

+1, everyone saw this book coming. of the 1260 graded, 1040 are 9.8. the print run was 30k+ IIRC. the bindery tear didn't stop CGC from grading them 9.8. there are likely thousands more 9.8's out there. BKV has stated he doesn't have an interest in bringing this to another medium; we'll see if that's the case if they dangle enough $ in front of him. great book to read but lousy long term speculation.

+1, everyone saw this book coming. of the 1260 graded, 1040 are 9.8. the print run was 30k+ IIRC. the bindery tear didn't stop CGC from grading them 9.8. there are likely thousands more 9.8's out there. BKV has stated he doesn't have an interest in bringing this to another medium; we'll see if that's the case if they dangle enough $ in front of him. great book to read but lousy long term speculation.

And how do you know this? Just a hunch?

And how do you know this? Just a hunch?

it's the internet. everyone with a keyboard and opposable thumbs has an opinion.