• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

From an interview with BKV from July:

Do you have specific rules for what is shown on Prince Robot's face? Sometimes it seems like random thoughts, other times it seems like images he purposefully wants to convey to whoever's looking at him.

Yeah, there are very specific rules for what flashes on Prince Robot IV's facescreen, and we'll learn exactly why he was revealing those aforementioned naughty images from Chapter Twelve in this next arc. It's probably not for any reasons you might be guessing.

He also said that he thought the viloent death of these guys in the same scene would cause much bigger uproar than the blip of sexuality

qsRWjIO.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46363

#17 Cover

OCT130619.jpg

So the prince is gay right? Thats been established?

So he's having a nightmare about heterosexual sex?

This is a pretty awesome book.

The way I view this image is that we (the viewer) are looking up into the monitor (face) from the 'missionary position' at the moment of the (Prince?) Robot's orgasm.

Whether we (the viewer) are male or female is up to debate until the issue arrives.

What do you guys see?

#17 Cover

OCT130619.jpg

The way I view this image is that we (the viewer) are looking up into the monitor (face) from the 'missionary position' at the moment of the (Prince?) Robot's orgasm.

Whether we (the viewer) are male or female is up to debate until the issue arrives.

What do you guys see?

A schooner.

#17 Cover

OCT130619.jpg

What do you guys see?

A schooner.

mallrats_youdumbbastard.giflol

#17 Cover

OCT130619.jpg

What do you guys see?

A schooner.

A schooner is a sailboat, stupidhead.

#17 Cover

OCT130619.jpg

What do you guys see?

A schooner.

:banana: (thumbs u

Sorry for the potato quality of the image but I thought I would share. Just got the last bit of the books in that I subbed at WWC. I'm quite happy. Since it's hard to see, I ended up with all 9.8s save for 2 9.6s and 1 9.4 (where is gator when you need him).

I was quite happy overall with this sub. Was not expecting the one RRP to pull a 9.8, was hoping for a 9.6 after the press. So, whooooooo on that. So, that brings my 9.8 count for RRPs to 3. What isn't shown in the picture, is that I am the proud owner of one of the 9.9s dre had for 13.

Big thanks to Dscott for doing the leg work for me! (thumbs u

I just need to track down a 9.8 for 5, 7, and the pope and I'll have a full 9.8 first print set. Then I'll have to go to work on finding the later printings.... /cry

Ozfvhqfl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ozfvhqf.jpg <------ click this for big version.

Edited by Miso

Sorry for the potato quality of the image but I thought I would share. Just got the last bit of the books in that I subbed at WWC. I'm quite happy. Since it's hard to see, I ended up with all 9.8s save for 2 9.6s and 1 9.4 (where is gator when you need him).

I was quite happy overall with this sub. Was not expecting the one RRP to pull a 9.8, was hoping for a 9.6 after the press. So, whooooooo on that. So, that brings my 9.8 count for RRPs to 3. What isn't shown in the picture, is that I am the proud owner of one of the 9.9s dre had for 13.

Big thanks to Dscott for doing the leg work for me! (thumbs u

I just need to track down a 9.8 for 5, 7, and the pope and I'll have a full 9.8 first print set. Then I'll have to go to work on finding the later printings.... /cry

Ozfvhqfl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ozfvhqfl.jpg <------ click this for big version.

Congrats ! Super nice run you there (thumbs u

#17 Cover

OCT130619.jpg

What do you guys see?

A schooner.

...and I laugh every time I see that scene. I think I'm going to bust out Mallrats and Clerks tomorrow ( I'm off ) and get over the fact that I can't be in NYC.