• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Thanks! Got me feeling better about it. It's issue 1 regular. Yea I basically submitted it at a show and looked it over probably quicker than I should have, but you're right, I'm warming to my 9.6 since it's my first graded comic, and it looks pertty in that shiny new case..lol

Congrats on the book and the grade. If you ever want to bump it up a grade, you can probably press out the defect. There is not much to color-break with that white cover.

I hear people talking about that all the time but how do you go about doing it. But yea it was just a small crease I didn't see and I can't even notice unless I put it at a specific angle in the light. Even then it's hard to see.

You have to send the book to someone that knows what they're doing. There's a certain science/art to it. Joeypost is a Boardie on here. He is one of the best in the bus. (thumbs u

+1

Here's his website http://www.cfpcomics.com/Home

Thanks!