• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

The RRP is amazingly gorgeous. Picked up a 9.8 double SS recently and do not regret it at all. Love the book and because of it I seek out all other Staples work. And Vaughn is top notch. Really do wish there was OA tho.

The RRP is amazingly gorgeous. Picked up a 9.8 double SS recently and do not regret it at all. Love the book and because of it I seek out all other Staples work. And Vaughn is top notch. Really do wish there was OA tho.

Double SS RRP is on the top of my want list. One day ...

**Insert RRP Saga #1 picture here**

Thanks to Giroux for making my first transaction on the board smooth and successful!!!

I've been wanting to get this comic a month or two after SDCC. Which is when I caught up reading Saga and was looking through ebay for a first print of the 1st issue. I then saw the RRP and knew I had to get this one. Thanks again Giroux!

Enjoy man! Pleasure doing business with a new boardie!

i will say this. i bagged/boarded up my Saga 13/13b/14s tonight and i was shocked to see that they did not change the Header Coloring (to clear) on the 13bs. left it as is, same as the first printing

Woah! So does it just say second printing on the cover like it normally does?

Edited by jreezy

i will say this. i bagged/boarded up my Saga 13/13b/14s tonight and i was shocked to see that they did not change the Header Coloring (to clear) on the 13bs. left it as is, same as the first printing

The only difference in the covers is the FS signature on the second print.

I am all caught up reading the series now and...

:applause:

Awesome, right?! :whee:

This is how I'd rank my favorites...

Saga > Rachel Rising >> Revival >>>> Bedlam >>>> Sheltered >>>> East of West

You just reminded me how I really need to catch up with Revival. I only have the first trade.