• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

i will say this. i bagged/boarded up my Saga 13/13b/14s tonight and i was shocked to see that they did not change the Header Coloring (to clear) on the 13bs. left it as is, same as the first printing

:roflmao:

Question for anyone that purchased the canvas gicelee prints from EssentialSequential.com

These are super nice but I've never dealt with canvas prints before. I believe you're supposed to get them stretched over a frame? Or, can you just get them framed like a normal print?

If anyone has them framed i'd love to see some pics of what you did with them. :shy:

Question for anyone that purchased the canvas gicelee prints from EssentialSequential.com

These are super nice but I've never dealt with canvas prints before. I believe you're supposed to get them stretched over a frame? Or, can you just get them framed like a normal print?

If anyone has them framed i'd love to see some pics of what you did with them. :shy:

+1

I know its not saga related or comic for that matter. But here's a pic of some 8x10 canvas I have in my room to give you an idea how it looks.

http://i.imgur.com/RBhVmYq.jpg

Didn't directly link it because its a little big and I'm on my phone and too lazy to fix atm.

so our local comic shop here put together their first in what will hopefully be an annual convention here in Greensboro, NC today and tomorrow (Comic Book City Con) one of the things that caught my eye was a 9x12 art piece by Amanda Rachels of lying cat..... ended up stopping and talking for a minute about Saga with her - looked at a couple of her prints also (pretty awesome one of the stalk) - and then went on my way.. a few hours later ended up heading home.... started having non-buyers remorse that I didn't even ask how much she wanted for the lying cat - hit up a friend and asked him if he had a second to run up from his booth and take a look around to find it and told him where it was and see how much.

he ended up grabbing it for me, went and picked it up after he was finished up for the day and paid him back for it. without further ado... 9"x12" lying cat by Amanda Rachels! (http://amandarachels.deviantart.com/)

lyingcat.jpg

stoked!

Stoked! Just caught Saga 1,2, and 3 9.8's signed by fiona on the bay! One step closer to completing the the set. I figured these are the difficult issues to find (other than #5) and rest should be easier to get my paws on.

cKDGyLE.jpg

xnMZbpb.jpg

SYyf9Os.jpg

Had to share with you all, because my girlfriend sure as doesn't care.

"Why are you buying comics that you can't read?" :)

Edited by Meta4

Y the last man is the perfect book for women to break into comics. Ive given it to many female friends to read, all of whom enjoyed it. My girlfriend doesnt mind comics, I've gotten her to read Sandman: season of mists, saga, and a few others. I think she just doesnt understand the CGC thing. Which is fine by me, becasue I can't understand her shoe addiction.

As long as she's happy.... :)

Edited by Meta4