• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Not the Will!

Perhaps this is why

Lying Cat's mouth is bloody

on the next cover

youre thinking of the cover to #18

In that case, perhaps:

Lying Cat goes on a 3 issue killing spree!

Has anyone pruchased raw moderns from mile high comics? I just dropped $15 bucks each for 3 copies of saga #6b. I know their grading has been questionable on older books. Not sure how it is with moderns :/

man oh man 6b is a true female dog with that black cover!

Wow, I just checked the census - only 5 graded Saga 6 second prints. 4 9.8s and 1 9.4. All 9.8s are in registry sets. lol

For perspective - as tough as Saga 1 4th print is to get, there are six of those in the census.

I take it that you have tried mycomicshop as well? I bought a few raw NM later prints from them. The were NM alrgiht, but NM-, NM, or maybe NM+ but not NM/MT :(

Hey Jim ! I did check mycomicshop , amazon, tfaw. no dice. lol

Wow, I just checked the census - only 5 graded Saga 6 second prints. 4 9.8s and 1 9.4. All 9.8s are in registry sets. lol

Only way to acquire a 9.8 6b is if one of the registry collectors decides to sell. Which I don't think is going to happen anytime soon.

Embarrassingly, I finally got caught up on Saga yesterday (I was two issues behind). I'm glad that I did. There are a few books out there that have a tighter hold on my interest these days (EoW, MP, Think Tank, and Chew), but yesterday reminded me that Saga is one of those books that I need to keep up with. Now I just need to get caught up on Five Ghosts and Bedlam....

Holy :censored: holy :censored: holy :censored:

Did not see that coming. This book is sooooo damn good. From what happend on the last page, to the detail put into that board game. Just so much happening.

I am so happy to have got into this book from issue #1, even though I didn't like it at first lol

It grew on me.

BEST BOOK OUT NOW!!