• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Again, I feel like the pacing has slowed significantly on this book. This issue was essentially a recap with a bit of charecter development mixed in. Not much (event wise) has happened in the last several issues. Although I know the big showdown is coming, this issue did little else but introduce a bit of doubt in our minds, and move a few charecters into position. Not that I'm trying to overly complain, I've just noticed at the breakneck speed of new concepts/charecters has slowed significantly since the first twelve issues.

The thing is with saga , bkv intends it to last and run for a very long time. Character development is key. It's not for everyone. I actually like the pacing. I'm not expecting an action packed issue like I would from reading a 4 part mini or a book only slated for 20-30 issues.

Dang. My registry set is no slouch, but I need to get a 9.9. I am green with envy

Hey Chuck,

I have an "undercopy" #4 9.9 Blue I've never decided what to do with...

Hit me up if you are interested.

It's just been sitting in my duplicates Registry.

Again, not saying I dont like the book, I just feel like plotting has slowed recently. Theres been alot of downtime the past few issues. Good charecter development, but not the furious pace of new ideas that the first twelve issues had.

I have a feeling that the next issue will be the action one. I did like the interaction of wraith and the new widow.