• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

New arrivals. Best part of collecting is the hunt.

photo_zps73b1a105.jpg

:takeit:

VERY Tough books!

Which one? (shrug)

Jeff you're the man! I guess these were easy pulls for you?

3rd and 4th prints I don't think ever pop up on eBay. At least 9.8 copies. Not sure what the print run was on 3rd and 4th printings but I'm guessing less than 5k?

Another tough one is the 6B. I have a raw that may hit 9.6-9.8 that I may submit myself just because that's the only book I need to complete my registry.

I almost sold them all to TBP but I didn't have 5 copies of one of the printings. They all sold fast except one or two of the 5th printings. 3b just sold this week.

3rd and 4th prints I don't think ever pop up on eBay. At least 9.8 copies. Not sure what the print run was on 3rd and 4th printings but I'm guessing less than 5k?

my understanding is they are in the 3-4.5K range

I almost sold them all to TBP but I didn't have 5 copies of one of the printings. They all sold fast except one or two of the 5th printings. 3b just sold this week.

Woah. Thays crazy. I think it's a testament to how this book is gathering a following. I think there are 50 sets on the registry?

I didn't jump on the saga bandwagon until issue 6. So I missed out on all the initial releases of the reprints and I had to pay a premium for all the other issues. I know I overpaid for the rrp. :boo:

my understanding is they are in the 3-4.5K range

You are all knowing CBT. lol thanks for the info.

Woah. Thays crazy. I think it's a testament to how this book is gathering a following. I think there are 50 sets on the registry?

I didn't jump on the saga bandwagon until issue 6. So I missed out on all the initial releases of the reprints and I had to pay a premium for all the other issues. I know I overpaid for the rrp. :boo:

Me too on the RRP. Although I don't really mind. It was the first book I ever purchased from the boards :cloud9: