• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Nonononono... please, make fun of me all you want. Why should I ruin the fun?

Pardons if I don't stick around to enjoy it with y'all.

-slym

Wow. I was playing with ya dude. You seem like one of the cool ones here.

Come on in Slym!!!

Edited by Awax

:foryou: Don't leave, Slym. If you don't want to ask the questions here, you can PM me. Trying to find an answer in 800+ pages is going to be like finding needle in a haystack. Edited by awakeintheashes

:foryou: Don't leave, Slym. If you don't want to ask the questions here, you can PM me. Trying to find an answer in 800+ pages is going to be like finding needle in a haystack.

Burn the haystack

When is the third tpb due?

I just pre-ordered one on DCBS.

April i believe

Thanks :) I'm hoping they'll do a hardcover using the RRP image one day :wishluck:

How long have other comics by BKV been? Here's to however long the story needs to be fully fleshed out and rewarding for readers and the creators! It's great to see the same creators continually work on a series aka Lee/Kirby, Bendis/Bagley etc...

Just hoping neither BKV or Fiona get bored and want to do other projects for a long time :wishluck:

Does anyone believe this series will have 100+ issues? hm

:hi:

BKV stated he wanted this story to be an epic whose duration would surpass Y and Ex Machina put together.

So far, releases have been consistent, although I suppose creator commitment is always a risk.