• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Does anyone believe this series will have 100+ issues? hm

:hi:

BKV stated he wanted this story to be an epic whose duration would surpass Y and Ex Machina put together.

So far, releases have been consistent, although I suppose creator commitment is always a risk.

:headbang::whee:

So what do you guys about the Saga RRP #1?

You think it is a bargain to buy now at the current prices or do you think it is maxed out.

my opinion:

it might fall a bit farther but not too much. If you HAVE to have one, try to Best Offer it on ebay when they come up. Forget GPA averages, and offer latest sale on ebay prices. I wouldnt even try to buy it from the board, as most people still overvalue it here, the few recent sales I have seen here were significantly above ebay prices.

Eventually it will tick higher again, but I think comics as a whole are struggling. If its not a desperation to own thing, I would probably try and wait it out even longer. If it ever starts to move upward again, be ready to buy immediately.

my 2c

Edited by CBT

my opinion:

it might fall a bit farther but not too much. If you HAVE to have one, try to Best Offer it on ebay when they come up. Forget GPA averages, and offer latest sale on ebay prices. I wouldnt even try to buy it from the board, as most people still overvalue it here, the few recent sales I have seen here were significantly above ebay prices.

Eventually it will tick higher again, but I think comics as a whole are struggling. If its not a desperation to own thing, I would probably try and wait it out even longer. If it ever starts to move upward again, be ready to buy immediately.

my 2c

Well I still have 3 9.8's, and I am going to keep one for me. Just not sure if they are worth selling now or wait a couple years when the series is over to sell.

Just not sure....

So what do you guys about the Saga RRP #1?

You think it is a bargain to buy now at the current prices or do you think it is maxed out.

I'm waiting for you to give me a great deal on one! :baiting:

Do you really need one?

Well I still have 3 9.8's, and I am going to keep one for me. Just not sure if they are worth selling now or wait a couple years when the series is over to sell.

Just not sure....

I thought you meant buying.

If you mean selling, no WAY sell. If you are sitting on thirty, then you need to keep moving one every few weeks, just because you are vulnerable to a full comic market collapse. (which would take time and be obvious, so not a threat to holding just a couple)

If I had 3, I wouldnt sell them until the inevitable optioning occurs, or the series ends, both of which should act as big spikes. Also, I would always keep 1, for the collection.

updated 2cents ;)

Just not sure....

I thought you meant buying.

If you mean selling, no WAY sell. If you are sitting on thirty, then you need to keep moving one every few weeks, just because you are vulnerable to a full comic market collapse. (which would take time and be obvious, so not a threat to holding just a couple)

If I had 3, I wouldnt sell them until the inevitable optioning occurs, or the series ends, both of which should act as big spikes. Also, I would always keep 1, for the collection.

updated 2cents ;)

Yeah that is what I have been doing with them. There all in the back of a box just relaxing. ;)