• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

A Lying Cat statue would be AWESOME. :cloud9:

But you can imagine they aren't going to do it unless they think it's going to be a great seller. I know we all love Saga, but it's not on par with obvious characters like Spider-Man, Hulk, etc.

If you want it to happen....let's make it happen! :headbang:

Want to send in a statue suggestion or request?

:news:suggestions@bowendesigns.com :news:

You're the man Harvey. I'll send an email, even thought I doubt it will happen. :sorry:

Man i just got my copies from DCBS and they all have what looks to be a printing error scratch near the middle on the front. Sucks that they're all damaged 0 9.8 candidates.

Edited by Sereol

Man i just got my copies from DCBS and they all have what looks to be a printing error scratch near the middle on the front. Sucks that they're all damaged 0 9.8 candidates.

I'm seeing those as well. Looks like the roller left a bit of a mark. 9 had marks like that as well.

man that sucks. Are you building a saga run? I was slabbing these myself way back when, but decided it was easier to just get a sub guy. lol

Yea I'm starting to build a run. I've been ordering 15-20 of each issue since the beginning. I just went through and subbed a couple of each that are 9.8 candidates. Found about 6 or so of each issue in that condition. Just 0 from issue 18 kinda blows. I haven't been buying the reprints either which at the time i didn't care about but now that I'm building a run I'm on the fence about it lol. I may start looking eventually for those.

Edited by Sereol

Sereol-- crazy you have been ordering 15-20 issues since the begining. I just have 1 slabbed and 1 raw set going. I didn't care too much about reprints at first. However, once I acquired one , I had to have them all.

#6 2nd print is tough. Thank goodness for a couple of boardies here who had some 9.8s (ahem ...Jeff) =) I think #6 in general has pretty good resale value though. I just sold my first print 9.8 last night for $99 shipped since I acquired an SS. I noticed slabbed copies of issues #5-11 do not frequently pop up as often as the earlier prints .

Edited by jreezy

Yea I'm probably gonna step back now on the raws with the next arc. I did luck out that almost all of my #1 first prints were 9.8 worthy. I'll see how many actually come back with that but so far it's looking like 18/22 of them are 9.8.