• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

To clarify a bit further, the flaws I saw all seemed to be printing-related and specific to the Saga #18 cover, not wear from shipping or handling. The Thief of Thieves #19 batches that came out the same week all looked flawless..... (shrug)

If they are printing defects I think CGC will take these into consideration and it won't impact 9.8 copies from being graded. Right?

To clarify a bit further, the flaws I saw all seemed to be printing-related and specific to the Saga #18 cover, not wear from shipping or handling. The Thief of Thieves #19 batches that came out the same week all looked flawless..... (shrug)

Mine looked okay. It came from DCBS.

SAGA #19

story: BRIAN K. VAUGHAN

art / cover: FIONA STAPLES

MAY 21 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $2.99

SAGA returns! New planet, new adversaries, and a very new direction, all from the same old Hugo Award-winning team.

RETAILER FRIENDS: Thanks to you, our audience keeps growing, as new readers continue to get caught up on trades before jumping to our monthly issues, so please make sure to order enough for your customers, old and new. And thanks again! —Brian & Fiona

Saga_19.jpg

If they are printing defects I think CGC will take these into consideration and it won't impact 9.8 copies from being graded. Right?

Yep, absolutely. But I'm not looking for CGC 9.8 copies, just nice raw ones which in a perfect world would not have these flaws. As I say, just curious if they exist.

SAGA #19

story: BRIAN K. VAUGHAN

art / cover: FIONA STAPLES

MAY 21 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $2.99

SAGA returns! New planet, new adversaries, and a very new direction, all from the same old Hugo Award-winning team.

RETAILER FRIENDS: Thanks to you, our audience keeps growing, as new readers continue to get caught up on trades before jumping to our monthly issues, so please make sure to order enough for your customers, old and new. And thanks again! —Brian & Fiona

Saga_19.jpg

I like it! Reminiscent of Dazzler! :grin:

Is that Alana in costume? hm