• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Whens the second printing of the TPB being released?

Are you seriously going to buy 10 copies of each printing of the TPB as well...?

i have decided that doing 10 runs isnt going to happen because i never found the other five #1b,c and d's. so i will stick to five of the new TPB to keep the runs going.

I know we have teased each other a few times on our differing views, but I have to say, if you are already IN for 10 issues of all the other ones. WHY wouldn't you finish those? I realize this is the modern boards, and guys that collect only moderns are a different breed....

But, I mean, I have comics I searched for FOR YEARS before getting the one I wanted. Saga isn't even a year old, and you can DEFINITELY get those books you are talking about. It might take a little time, but RAW alternate prints of Saga are never going to be high valued books.

Hunting for comics is imo the best part of the hobby. I almost want to do it for you just to prove it wouldnt be hard to find.

Im sure i could piece together the missing copies, but i am happy with what ive been able to get thus far. Like you mentioned, "demand" for the later printings will never be equal to first prints. i was offering $8-$10 per copy for the 1b/c/d's that im missing, but never was able to pick them up. Also, to be honest, at this point i dont think i want to chase down five more RRPs

Im sure i could piece together the missing copies, but i am happy with what ive been able to get thus far. Like you mentioned, "demand" for the later printings will never be equal to first prints. i was offering $8-$10 per copy for the 1b/c/d's that im missing, but never was able to pick them up. Also, to be honest, at this point i dont think i want to chase down five more RRPs

lol to the bold part, I dont blame you. Plus those still looking for 1 might kill you.

If I can find some of those b/c/d's, I'll send them to you at whatever it costs me.

it's black, blue, and orange outline you need right?

Edited by CBT

Mile High has 3rd and 4th prints in stock. ;-)

Too bad they are charging $22 and $12.50 respective. :(

Just a note on MileHigh's quality. I bought my two Revival sketchs from them last summer for $100 each, and both slabbed in as 9.8's. considering 9.8s were selling on ebay at the time for $300, I was pretty darn happy with that.

But yah, milehigh intentionally over prices because they are continuously having 50% of sales. It doesnt apply to things less than a year old, but those are coming up. Once a year mark hits, that'll be 11 and 6.25 during any one of their endless sales.

Edited by CBT

Mile High has 3rd and 4th prints in stock. ;-)

Too bad they are charging $22 and $12.50 respective. :(

milehigh intentionally over prices because they are continuously having 50% off sales. It doesnt apply to things less than a year old, but those are coming up. Once a year mark hits, that'll be 11 and 6.25 during any one of their endless sales.

Edited by CBT

TBP, I found an online store, not in the US. They have #1 2nd prints for around $11-12 USD and #1 3rd prints for around $8.

Do you want the link in PM, they dont have 4th prints.

Edited by CBT

Interesting. Raw sets are hitting as high as $200, yet they can be pieced together for well less than that. I noticed the same thing with a lot of the New 52 DC runs as well. I guess selling sets is the way to go?