• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

How many people got their 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th prints of #1 slabbed?

I'm trying to get all of these but I was only able to get 2nd and the 5th print. The other ones are extremley tough toget.

I have 'em ready to go, but haven't took the plunge yet (want to).

R

I'm trying to get all of these but I was only able to get 2nd and the 5th print. The other ones are extremley tough toget.

R

Do it! I want to see! If you have multiple ones holla at a brotha too. Thank goodness I was able to get a 2nd print 9.8 from Dre recently. The raw issues of the reprints that are on feebay are all beat up and have zero chance at cracking a 9.8

Edited by jreezy

Not many. People here do not like additional prints for the most part

Saga is like pokemon to me. Gotta catch em all.

Not many. People here do not like additional prints for the most part

Saga is like pokemon to me. Gotta catch em all.

haha NICE!

at one time i was going to do the run in 9.8, but then decided to just ahve the variants in 9.8

R

Do it! I want to see! If you have multiple ones holla at a brotha too. Thank goodness I was able to get a 2nd print 9.8 from Dre recently. The raw issues of the reprints that are on feebay are all beat up and have zero chance at cracking a 9.8

If I were you, I would buy 'em slabbed already. I saw a 1e for like $42 on eBay (9.8). I haven't seen too many 1c or 1d (they are scarce). I managed to put together 1 run with the a-e printings. I think they are mostly 9.8, but one could be 9.6 (it could go either way). May sub them soon, but other books take priority (ie: #4-#9 first prints).

R

If I were you, I would buy 'em slabbed already. I saw a 1e for like $42 on eBay (9.8). I haven't seen too many 1c or 1d (they are scarce). I managed to put together 1 run with the a-e printings. I think they are mostly 9.8, but one could be 9.6 (it could go either way). May sub them soon, but other books take priority (ie: #4-#9 first prints).

Yeah, I'll try to get em slabbed already through feebay. Seems like it's easier. I hear you about the other books taking priority. I have a #9 and some other saga goodies coming in this week. I need to update my registry set too. Kinda excited about that.