• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**FINAL DROP** 2001: A Space Odyssey 1976 Marvel Treasury Edition - Kirby - VF+

6 posts in this topic

I have for sale a really terrific copy of the 1976 Marvel Treasury Special of 2001: A Space Odyssey written and edited by Jack Kirby. As you can see by the many scans I've included, this copy has really sharp corners and edges (I've shown them all up-close). Pages are really nice. The only defects I can find are very slight creases on the outer corners of front and back cover and a couple small indentations on the front cover. Spine looks excellent. Vibrant cover colors, white whites, very flat. If you're looking for a nice copy of this book, look no further. I think this book is an easy VF+ or VF/NM, but you be the judge.

I never had one of these before, but I have to say that Kirby did a pretty amazing job on this book. I like his work here much more than the DC work he did near the same time.

$32 postpaid to anywhere in U.S. and $35 to anywhere in Canada. :takeit: trumps PMs, no probies.

REDUCED! NOW $28 postpaid to anywhere in U.S. and $31 to anywhere in Canada

REDUCED! NOW $24 postpaid to anywhere in U.S. and $27 to anywhere in Canada