• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharkeys Magazine Madness: 50% off all remainders, or make an offer!

66 posts in this topic

I will be listing a bunch of Famous Monsters of Filmland, Monsterama, and some other odds and ends as well as some Rampaging Hulk/Hulk magazines.

:news: added some DYNAMITES, SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN, and CAR TOONS.

More :news: ADDING SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN MAGAZINES, and a few other comic-related mags.

PLAYBOYS POSTED

SEE LAST POST -- 50% off remaining items!

Da Rules:

1. A :takeit: trumps a PM. But either is ok.

2. I prefer paypal or check/MO. Checks must clear before I send the goods.

3. I'll ship domestically via Priority Mail for $5 or Media mail for $2.50. Your choice. If you buy a whole bunch of stuff I may need to add a buck or two to cover the weight. International buyers please note that your agreement to buy is also an agreement to pay the appropriate shipping charges to your country.

4. If any items arrive to you and are not in the condition I describe below, I will accept returns for a full refund.

Coming up first: Hulk Mags:

DA MAGS:

RAMPAGING HULK 1, 3, 4, 5, 14, 22, and 27 (last issue)

A nice lot of Hulk mags. Fun reading!

:news:HULK LOT SOLD!

Grades:

These are all in solid condition, with no major flaws (no rips, stains, coupons cut, etc) ranging between 5.5 and 7.0. No super high grade issues here, just solid mid-grade copies perfect for reading and enjoying!

#1 . Origin retold. About a 6.0, nice. Has a little corner breakage.

8b7a2201.jpg

a5efb506.jpg

c2b938bc.jpg

#5 Nice Hulk vs Sub-Mariner battle.

1ab72dc4.jpg

#14 (and in full color too). Backup story featuring Moonknight.

08149b4e.jpg

616f6395.jpg

#27 (last issue of the series).

9e464b5c.jpg

UP NEXT: Monster Mags!

MONSTER MADNESS MAGAZINE #3

From Marvel "Monster Group", 1973. Great mag full of monster movie photos and goofy captions. Articles about Creature Features, and full of great monster movie photos. Some overall wear, insect chews on the bottom of the front cover. VG+

PRICE: $3 GONE!!!

a26c504b.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND #59

November 1969. Nice flat, clean, glossy mag. Has some very light general wear and a staple puncture on cover. Barnabas Collins issue, also has a new monster comic story feature inside.

PRICE: $5 SOLD via PM!

fe301910.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND #93

October 1972. One of the awesomest FM covers EVER by Luis Dominguez! No major flaws on this one but some general edgewear from being read and handled. Probably a 5.0/5.5. Nice 82-page squarebound issue chock full of monstery goodness.

PRICE: $5 SOLD via PM!!

0664eae2.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND #119

September 1975. Big 100-page "Spooktacular!" Makes you realize Forry Ackerman and Stan Lee must've attended the same class on writing bombastic hyberbole, don't it? Anyway a great issue. Edgewear, staples worn through cover. VG+

PRICE: $4 SOLD via PM

ac09d2e1.jpg