• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharkeys Magazine Madness: 50% off all remainders, or make an offer!

66 posts in this topic

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND #114

March 1975. Awesome copy of one of the most sought-after issues featuring JAPANESE MONSTERS! This issue was in high demand and often considered scarce or difficult to find, as it was not mailed to all subscribers due a low print run. Nice VG+. Inscription on the inside to me from Forry Ackerman.

PRICE: $25 SOLD!!!

350bc212.jpg

DYNAMITE MAGAZINE #17

Scholastic Magazines, 1975. Featuring ARCHIE! Bruce Lee, Terry Bradshaw, and Spider-Man vs Green Goblin. Cool stuff! Missing the pull-out poster and football cards. These are not easy to find. Complete with my childhood address on a label on the back cover. lol

PRICE: $10

7b4059cf.jpg

7b3d26ce.jpg

22dc975e.jpg

DYNAMITE MAGAZINE #10

Scholastic Magazines, 1978. Happy Birthday, MAD MAGAZINE issue. Issue has a peeled off mailing label residue on the cover. However it's in nice shape and comes with the insert poster and insert baseball cards.

PRICE: $10

a62bbf6b.jpg

8baaef6c.jpg

5712beda.jpg

CAR-TOONS #20

December 1964. Good. Overall wear, water stain on back cover and a few interior pages. Rare, desirable, and a great hot rod, drag racing collectible! Stories contain cartoons/parodies of:

Unk and the Varmints

Dodge van

Go karts

Bonneville Salt Flats

A hot rod version of “Twas the Night Before Christmas”

Motorcycle racing

Hot rods, drag racing, street rods, much more!

PRICE: $3

4beba7b9.jpg

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN 2

1968, in color. I have 2 copies of this book. One is in VG- and the other is VG+.

PRICE:

VG- = $7

VG+ = $9

VG- (3 inch spine split not visible in picture)

e763fdab.jpg

VG+ copy (solid but has some corner and spine creasing)

8bf3dc6e.jpg