• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

high grade CGC books for sale (pre ebay) *new additions*

23 posts in this topic

Two things.

1. WHAT ARE THE PRICES? 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif I'm simply NOT going to play the "make an offer" game. Tell me what the price is, and if its in my price range, I'll buy the book.

2. That's the same Captain Marvel, isn't it? grin.gif

Two things.

1. WHAT ARE THE PRICES? 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif I'm simply NOT going to play the "make an offer" game. Tell me what the price is, and if its in my price range, I'll buy the book.

take it easy....

1. PM me on which book(s) you are interested in

2. yes

You know you really should list the comics with text and place a link to the scan.

By the time I see what you have, in the quarter hour it takes for this page to load, someone else will buy them all.

foreheadslap.gif

You know you really should list the comics with text and place a link to the scan.

By the time I see what you have, in the quarter hour it takes for this page to load, someone else will buy them all.

foreheadslap.gif

on these boards? I doubt it.

Two things.

take it easy....

2. yes

I'm interested in all of them. What's the price?

Two things.

take it easy....

2. yes

me too. how much?

Two things.

take it easy....

2. yes

me too. how much?

Me also!

Davidking623

Two things.

take it easy....

2. yes

me too. how much?

Me also!

Davidking623

I'll offer $100 for the lot of them... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

CM #33 cgc 9.8 *under agreement* thumbsup2.gif

You know gman...being purposely deceptive in how much you're selling your comics for isn't likely to get them sold. The "make me an offer" [!@#%^&^] doesn't work for me or others and apparently hasn't for you either based on your "off the cuff" remark about selling comics on this Forum.

There's few things worse in this hobby than deceptive dealers...... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

CM #33 cgc 9.8 *under agreement* thumbsup2.gif

You know gman...being purposely deceptive in how much you're selling your comics for isn't likely to get them sold. The "make me an offer" [!@#%^&^] doesn't work for me or others and apparently hasn't for you either based on your "off the cuff" remark about selling comics on this Forum.

There's few things worse in this hobby than deceptive dealers...... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

ASM #86 *under agreement* acclaim.gif