• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone spare a grade

2 posts in this topic

I am looking to see if someone can give me a rough grade they would place on these books? I have a buyer interested in only 9.8 books and as I told him I have sent books in before that looked like 9.8 but came back from cgc as a 9.6 so I informed him I felt they would at least rank a 9.6 but anything over that was completely up to whoever was grading books at CGC that day. Can anyone help me with coming up with a definite grade on these. And the white on the sides are the border from the scanner and not the book itself.

#1A

1A-front.jpg

1A-back.jpg

#1B

1B-Front.jpg

1B-back.jpg

#1C

1c-front.jpg

1c-back.jpg

A buyer with that threshold for grade should see and assess these for himself. How could you guarantee the grade yourself? If you're willing to refund the cost if the books come back graded less than 9.8 then make the sale. How much are HG valued at? I'm not familiar with the title.