• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

157 posts in this topic

Frogman #5 1955 Fair. Cover mostly detached, but still holding at bottom staple OW pages. Krigstein art. $3.00

True #36 1944 Good, OW pages. $5.00

Jungle Action #2 1954 Fair. strip off top and bottom back cover (for some odd reason- remaindered copy?), coupon torn off last page (non-story page both sides). OW pages. John Romita art! None cheaper on ebay... $12.00

:takeit:

Hey, 50's Horror, let go of the Frogman and I'll put some EC coverless in your shipment :wishluck:
That would be cool with me if it's fine with iggy. You and I would both be happy with that deal..especially me!

Well, you know, I was going to put that coverless in there anyway ... but Frogman is right in my wheelhouse so it seems like a good trade and has no cost to you :acclaim:

Hey, 50's Horror, let go of the Frogman and I'll put some EC coverless in your shipment :wishluck:
That would be cool with me if it's fine with iggy. You and I would both be happy with that deal..especially me!

Well, you know, I was going to put that coverless in there anyway ... but Frogman is right in my wheelhouse so it seems like a good trade and has no cost to you :acclaim:

Yeah..everyone wins! The Frogman isn't in my wheelhouse but love the art. You know how to win me over with the horror!

Yep, fine with me too.

Thanks for the overnight BINs guys! :)

Superman #132 1959 Fair reader, looks like a dog clawed off a piece on the lower right cover. The first few pages are slightly affected but overall the pages are great. Decent back cover. $5.00

sup132.jpg

What the hay :takeit:

Great Pickup. It's one of the better Superman stories of the era!