• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

157 posts in this topic

I went looking around again and scared up some more stuff before I get to the cartoon and funny animals...

Here's a trashed set of 3 Adventure Comics:

#156 1950 Poor. Front and back cover seperated and detached, complete interior decent OW pages. Superboy, Johnny Quick, Aquaman, Green Arrow (& Speedy) stories.

#197 Cover only (no back cover either), scanned with #163 (I had to use comics.org to find out what issue it was since I found out that wasn't the correct cover). So, the cover is worthless and redundant, but issue #163 has a 6 page Frazetta Shining Knight story. This coverless copy is missing the centerfold & 2nd wrap at center is loose with a larger tear. It's missing 1/2 the Johnny Quick story with complete Superboy, Shining Knight and Green Arrow stories.

#223 1956 complete coverless copy with edge and spine tears. OW pages.

$25.00 for all

adv001.jpg

adv002.jpg

adv003.jpg

Action #155 1951 Poor/Incomplete. All story pages are there, but last page, I assume an ad page is missing, leaving page 1 loose. Page 1 is also missing some chunks which affect the story and art. Front and back covers are separated and detached. OW pages. $15.00

act155.jpg

actb155.jpg

Katie Keene Fashion Book #1 & 23 Both Poor/Incomplete. #1 1955 has 24 pages + covers. Some pages are loose, cover is detached, chunks out, writing on puzzle pages, tears, etc. 2 loose pages are not wraps, just pages. OW pages. #23 1958-59 is pretty much good for the cover only. It has missing pages and several pages are cut up drastically but oddly enough, not for the paper dolls. The cover is structurally very solid with no creases or tears but it does have water damage at top edge, front and back. Would be a decent cover to a coverless copy. $5.00 for the pair

kkfb001.jpg

kkfb023.jpg

Six Gun Heroes #38 1956 VG+ maybe VG/F OW/LT pages. $5.00

6gh038.jpg

6ghb038.jpg

:takeit:

and what is this world coming to, scrooge buying charltons too???

lol Thanks Baz!

:gossip: Scrooge has a pile going & is probably trying to make shipping worth it...