• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

157 posts in this topic

Super Mouse #39 1957 Fr/G 3" tear on cover, water damage on covers and some pages mostly near the back and at bottom. OW pages. $1.00

sm039.jpg

hmm at $1 I can't go wrong - new reading material! :takeit:

:popcorn:

I thought you said you would post some Dells?

I did say I might, but I didn't get these listed quick enough & I have to start working on my taxes for my upcoming appt. It takes quite awhile since I'm an ebayer and figure it yearly not quarterly. My favorite time of year (not!)...

Thanks to all of you wonderful buyers! You've exceeded my expectations on material like this.

I'll do a recap of what's left and give some of the buyers time to look to see if they want to add any to their pile and send out invoices tomorrow. If anyone wants an invoice before then let me know...

Recap of What's Left:

Popular Comics #22 1937 VG crease and tiny edge tears right edge, very nice copy overall. Staples are holding tightly inside & out. Nice supple OW to light tan pages. Early newspaper comic reprints. $90.00

Popular Comics #23 1937 VG+ or better. Light crease top right edge of cover. Staples are holding tightly inside & out. Nice supple OW to light tan pages. Early newspaper comic reprints. Very hard to find this nice! $140.00

Real Screen #18 1948 Fr/G small chunk off lower right back cover. Diagonal crease through book, lower staple detached at cover, nice OW pages. $7.00

Buzzy #35 1951 Ratty detached cover, but inside pages are surprisingly real nice & OW. Pages complete. $2.00

Our Army At War #101 1960 Poor. Mouse chewed? lower right doesn't affect art. Other problems, but a complete reader. $5.00

Girls' Love #53 1958 Good. OW/LT pages. $5.00

Hoppy The Marvel Bunny #6 1946 Incomplete, missing the centerfold, otherwise Good. OW pages. Also #9 1947 Good, complete, OW pages. $10.00 for the pair

Commander Battle And The Atomic Sub #7 1955 G OW pages. Flying Saucer cover. Cheapest copy around but not the worst...$20.00

Topix Vol.5 #4 G- OW pages. $5.00

Black Magic V.8 #4 1961 Good, cover detached at top staple. OW pages. $4.00

Trashed set of 3 Adventure Comics:

#156 1950 Poor. Front and back cover seperated and detached, complete interior decent OW pages. Superboy, Johnny Quick, Aquaman, Green Arrow (& Speedy) stories.

#197 Cover only (no back cover either), scanned with #163 (I had to use comics.org to find out what issue it was since I found out that wasn't the correct cover). So, the cover is worthless and redundant, but issue #163 has a 6 page Frazetta Shining Knight story. This coverless copy is missing the centerfold & 2nd wrap at center is loose with a larger tear. It's missing 1/2 the Johnny Quick story with complete Superboy, Shining Knight and Green Arrow stories.

#223 1956 complete coverless copy with edge and spine tears. OW pages. $25.00 for all

Action #155 1951 Poor/Incomplete. All story pages are there, but last page, I assume an ad page is missing, leaving page 1 loose. Page 1 is also missing some chunks which affect the story and art. Front and back covers are separated and detached. OW pages. $15.00

Marines In Battle #2 1954 Fair, missing part of lower cover, nice OW/LT pages. $4.00

Archie #96 1958 Good. OW pages. $5.00

Super Duck #82 1958 VG OW/W pages. $5.00

Katie Keene Fashion Book #1 & 23 Both Poor/Incomplete. #1 1955 has 24 pages + covers. Some pages are loose, cover is detached, chunks out, writing on puzzle pages, tears, etc. 2 loose pages are not wraps, just pages. OW pages. #23 1958-59 is pretty much good for the cover only. It has missing pages and several pages are cut up drastically but oddly enough, not for the paper dolls. The cover is structurally very solid with no creases or tears but it does have water damage at top edge, front and back. Would be a decent cover to a coverless copy. $5.00 for the pair

Humphrey #18 1951 Good OW/LT pages. $3.00

Three Rascals #2 1958 VG small water stain at bottom of front cover. OW/LT pages. Don't know about the crack pipe price on ebay for this so... $5.00

Super Brat #3 1958 VG- small edge chips front cover small water stain near bottom of front cover. OW pages. Again, don't know about the crack pipe price on ebay for this, I looked around and it is hard to find, but... $5.00

Tom Terrific #3 1958 Fair, piece off lower front cover, hole on lower cover, water stain lower left cover, pencil scribbling on covers and a small doodle on page 1. OW pages. Scarce per Overstreet, none on ebay... $10.00