• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep #22 On Comiclink any thoughts on what this will go for?

47 posts in this topic

So the one on ebay was not graded at the time of sale? I do not recall.

It was a graded 6.5 but the scan was very poor and fuzzy. Resto was clearly visible, though it did look to have the same resto as this copy (work on the spine).

Just read the description though, and there are 3 restored copies in 6.5 though so it is possible that this is not the copy we saw last year.

I never realized until you pointed it out that 3 of the 7 restored copies of Pep #22 on the census are 6.5`s. What are the chances of that? Usually I have an idea or guesstimate of what a comic is going to go for but with this one it is hard to say.

I`m still looking for board member`s thoughts on what this auction will end at.

Fantastic copy; however, my sights are on the Super Comics linked at the bottom of the page - stay away you devils!!

Buwahahaha!

I think this is the same book that was sold on eBay last year (or it went to private deal eventually), isn't it?

I think you are correct (thumbs u

It'll be very interesting to see what it sells for...

I'll be watching with anticipation. I've gt a bid in.

:popcorn:

+1.

In the census there is only 2 graded copies of Super Comics #nn one of them being on the current Comiclink auction. By chance is your copy the other graded copy or is yours ungraded? I never realized that Super Comics #nn contains the first appearance of Archie from Pep #22. Quite amazing!

In the census there is only 2 graded copies of Super Comics #nn one of them being on the current Comiclink auction. By chance is your copy the other graded copy or is yours ungraded? I never realized that Super Comics #nn contains the first appearance of Archie from Pep #22. Quite amazing!

It is pretty amazing that the Super Comics has the interior story. I have this foreign copy (bought off these boards) but it does not have the Archie story

ThreeRing.jpg