• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep #22 On Comiclink any thoughts on what this will go for?

47 posts in this topic

:cry: wishing it wasn't restored

Try to find a copy, restored or not.

Rare as hens teeth in ANY grade, any shape. In fact, this might be the first copy ever auction by Comiclink and I don't think Heritage has ever sold a copy.

I think this is the same book that was sold on eBay last year (or it went to private deal eventually), isn't it?

If it was me I'd rather be called "Archie" then "Chick"! What's that all about!

Yeah, I wonder what kind of street cred he'd have if he'd forever had been known as chick.

He'd end up with jughead and reggie in the love triangle.

If it was me I'd rather be called "Archie" then "Chick"! What's that all about!

Yeah, I wonder what kind of street cred he'd have if he'd forever had been known as chick.

was thinking the same thing...and never Knew that Betty was first... :idea:

I think this is the same book that was sold on eBay last year (or it went to private deal eventually), isn't it?

I think you are correct (thumbs u

It'll be very interesting to see what it sells for...

I think you are correct (thumbs u

It'll be very interesting to see what it sells for...

I'll be watching with anticipation. I've gt a bid in.

:popcorn:

I agree! This is an extremely tough book to find!

I believe you are correct I don`t think Heritage has ever sold a copy of Pep #22, not too sure about Comiclink.

I think this may have been the copy that sold on ebay last year, if I remember correctly the auction was shut down early by the seller?

I think this may have been the copy that sold on ebay last year, if I remember correctly the auction was shut down early by the seller?

Yup, I never confirmed it but I heard rumours that the book sold for $15K last year, which i thought was cheap even at the time. I would have picked it up at that price and in fact was emailing with the owner when they pulled the listing and sold the book privately.

:cry: wishing it wasn't restored

Try to find a copy, restored or not.

Rare as hens teeth in ANY grade, any shape. In fact, this might be the first copy ever auction by Comiclink and I don't think Heritage has ever sold a copy.

:popcorn:

Yup, I never confirmed it but I heard rumours that the book sold for $15K last year, which i thought was cheap even at the time. I would have picked it up at that price and in fact was emailing with the owner when they pulled the listing and sold the book privately.

I finally found my scan of the ebay book, and I do not think they are the same