• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liberty Scouts Comics #2 (#1) (Centaur, 1941) Gerber "7") Spiderman #238 NM

8 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD :takeit: rules

$6 priority mail with delivery confirmation

No probation or HOS members

I recently purchased this copy at a local comic store and they assured me non restored with excellent page quality.. I am not really into Golden Age so I am offering this copy for $175 Ebay has them going for $390 in VG

BIN - $165

lib.jpg

Liberty Scouts Comics #2 (#1) (Centaur, 1941)

This scarce (a Gerber "7") issue from Centaur, which always command a premium price, had the first appearances of Liberty Scouts and the origin of Fire-Man. Paul Gustavson did the cover and contributed interior art, as did Bob Lubbers.

Plus, it is one of the better Washington, D.C. WWII covers with the Liberty Scouts fighting off Nazis in the Potomac River!!

:takeit: rules

I recently purchased this copy at a local comic store and they assured me non restored with excellent page quality.. I am not really into Golden Age so I am offering this copy for $175 Ebay has them going for $390 in VG

BIN - $165

lib.jpg

This scarce (a Gerber "7") issue from Centaur, which always command a premium price, had the first appearances of Liberty Scouts and the origin of Fire-Man. Paul Gustavson did the cover and contributed interior art, as did Bob Lubbers.

Plus, it is one of the better Washington, D.C. WWII covers with the Liberty Scouts fighting off Nazis in the Potomac River!!

:takeit: if still available or if this trumps.

yes that trumps over PM. Thank you

:takeit: rules

BIN - $165

lib.jpg

:takeit: if still available or if this trumps.