• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter in Portugal

1 post in this topic

I'm pretty new to the site, and wasn't sure what to expect. I started off with a WTB post, looking for a comic I had been missing for a long time. I got several leads, but the first was Peter in Portugal. He said he had one and was going to sell it as part of a lot, and that he would post a sales thread. He did, and we began discussion over PM.

I have to say this is the single best experience/transaction I have ever had on the internet. I'm not exaggerating there. Peter communicated well and often, updating me of the status. The comics were pristine, just as he said. Well taken care of, and well represented. The shipping time really wasn't that bad from Portugal, and well worth the wait.

I cannot recommend him enough.

Sale:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=247716&Number=5431738#Post5431738