• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Grails Sale CLOSED

84 posts in this topic

Five day board sale. I was planning on listing these books with my current ebay auctions but things are so much simpler here.

So here we go,

My apologies, but I can only accept Paypal for these. Shipping is free anywhere on the blue marble.

No probes, hall of shamers, people with unkempt hair or anyone who has ever said or posted "probally." I'll reconsider the last one on a case by case basis.

Refunds are granted, no questions asked. You pay the return shipping and once the book is back, payment will be returned via Paypal. Just let me know within a week of receiving the book.

:takeit: via the thread or PM gets the booty.

All books were purchased from the boards and all books will be priced lower than my purchase price. Some, much lower.

Will start listing tonight.

Most will be 9.8 Sam Kieth SS. Also a 9.8 DKR 1 with both Miller and Janson as well as a Romita SR sketch cover. Still deciding on others to move.

why are you selling your kieth's?

Wish I wasn't.

He finally discovered he has a preference for Liefeld.

:ohnoez:

:facepalm:

I've been waiting for a chance to use that one!

Five day board sale. I was planning on listing these books with my current ebay auctions but things are so much simpler here.

So here we go,

My apologies, but I can only accept Paypal for these. Shipping is free anywhere on the blue marble.

No probes, hall of shamers, people with unkempt hair or anyone who has ever said or posted "probally." I'll reconsider the last one on a case by case basis.

Merle: "Hey Vern, when the aliens took you on their ship and they did something to your anus, how'd they do it?"

Vern: "Probally"