• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 12 - LAST NITE SPECIAL-SPEND $25 GET FIVE BLANKS FREE! - SEE PAGE 53

622 posts in this topic

If you grew up in the 80's like I did... and liked to get a blanket and turn the volume down low and sit there in the dark.... alone... like I did... then you remember how hot Amber Lynn was.

Amber Lynn 10 card Hustler Special edition set from 1994. Set celebrated the 10th anniverary of her first appearance in the mag. High quality set cause Larry don't do nothin' cheap :) ... MUST BE 18 / SHOWS BOOBERY!

$6

0clooneython81716.jpg

I have no problem being a perv.. If I can have this at 50% off

:takeit:

I think I remember they were being "used" a while back.

also :takeit: for one of the spawn archive sets and" a couple hardcovers, other stuff, slabs and so on at 50% off :sumo: " :P

if the spawns are sealed still I'll take both :)

One set is open sir... the other set is sealed. Really both are new since the open one never sold way back when and it just set in a display case. But technically still open>

Whatever you decide :)

Probably try to get some swag on here tomorrow night :)

BUY MOAR = RUPP + FAT CAT :)

:whee:

Is there a update on what's left?

Its bad luck to do an update before page 50... everybody knows that :cool:

Thread pretty much updated except for the last 3 or so pages tho. If you want to throw a take it for whatever sir... feel free. If someone has snagged it, I will let you know asap... probably tmrw tho. Gotta get in another hour of study time :)

Probably try to get some swag on here tomorrow night :)

BUY MOAR = RUPP + FAT CAT :)

:whee:

Is there a update on what's left?

Its bad luck to do an update before page 50... everybody knows that :cool:

Thread pretty much updated except for the last 3 or so pages tho. If you want to throw a take it for whatever sir... feel free. If someone has snagged it, I will let you know asap... probably tmrw tho. Gotta get in another hour of study time :)

Ok,thanks Rupp :)

also :takeit: for one of the spawn archive sets and" a couple hardcovers, other stuff, slabs and so on at 50% off :sumo: " :P

if the spawns are sealed still I'll take both :)

One set is open sir... the other set is sealed. Really both are new since the open one never sold way back when and it just set in a display case. But technically still open>

Whatever you decide :)

awesome ill take both unless someone else wants one (thumbs u

magnum PI at 50% off

I've spent like tens of dollars trying to put a set together...why didnt you find this sooner!

I was wondering when that was going to sell, almost took it myself but way too much mustache for my young eyes.

There are a few topless cards :o

magnum PI at 50% off

I've spent like tens of dollars trying to put a set together...why didnt you find this sooner!

That's the question I always ask when I have shared with him before when I find out later he had what I needed the entire time after I bought it from someone else.

Goes to show how large his vault must be of goodies in the Rupp Mansion.

magnum PI at 50% off

That's the question I always ask when I have shared with him before when I find out later he had what I needed the entire time after I bought it from someone else.

Rupp cannot promise "rose gardens"... but only "roses"... :foryou:

magnum PI at 50% off

Rupp cannot promise "rose gardens"... but only "roses"... :foryou:

:luhv: