• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killer Atlas War books. Lots and lots of nasty pre-code goodness. ALL SOLD!!!!!

72 posts in this topic

:news:ALL BOOKS ARE NOW SOLD!!!

Hi everyone.

Some amazing Atlas war books today, including most of the classics. Honestly, these are pretty great.

Postal costs are now $12 for 1-2 books, $17 for 3-4 books, $25 for for 5-7 books, and for more, I'll quote beyond that. I pack these very safely, which elevates the shipping costs (And I'll refund back if the postage comes in lower.) For Europe, I'll get the shipping quoted for you. Paypal is preferred. All sales guaranteed.

Enjoy!

Shep :news:

Battle #30 VG- One of the greatest Heath covers of all time, the classic ‘Pow! Take That, Commie!’ cover. Nice flat copy, but there is some general wear on the cover that takes it down in grade. An affordable way to get a very tough book. $12.00 SOLD!

AtlasBattle26.jpg

Battle #37 FN/VF Amazing gloss on this book, with a few small spint creases and very light color scrapes at bottom left cover. Great Heath cover, and interior art by Joe Kubert (unsigned, but it’s Kubert for sure.) Offwhite to cream pages. $45.00

AtlasBattle37.jpg

Battle Action #3 FN- One of my favorite Atlas covers of all time. A totally classic Heath cover, with an incredible Heath art job on the interior. There is a thin, ¾” tear at bottom of the fornt cover, just right of the spine – so hard to notice, I almost missed it. Offwhite to cream pages. Great book, and a steal at $40.00

AtlasBattleAction3.jpg

Battle Action #11 G/VG Tight book with a fantastic cover by Syd Shores. Two ¾” tears at bottom cover, and mis-folded corner on back cover (looks like a bindery defect.) Rusted staples. Cream pages. $10.00 SOLD!

AtlasBattleAction11.jpg

Battlefront #23 VG Violent Heath cover, with Maneely interior art. Can’t be sure, but that looks like a River City code at the top, in grease pencil. Light creasing/mavel chipping on right hand of front cover. Offwhite pages. $14.00 SOLD!

AtlasBattlefront23.jpg

Battlefield #11 FN- Took me YEARS to find a nice copy of this book. Grim Heath cover. Vertical crease at centre of cover, but bok lies totally flat. Great color with nice gloss. Offwhite to light tan at edges. Great book. $35.00

AtlasBattlefield.jpg

Combat Casey #10 VG- Another ‘Go see the dentist’ violent cover by Heath. Extremely violent (flamethrowers, burning bodies, etc.) interior art by Robert Q. Sale. Two interior pages have 2.5” tears but book is complete. Rusted staples. More of a reading copy, so priced accordingly at $7.00 SOLD!

AtlasCombatCasey.jpg