• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

2 posts in this topic

Fatale #1 page 8 Original art. No probies,HoS or other shenanigan like behavior.

1st person to :takeit: wins. Paypal or US money order only. Cost is $300 which includes priority mail shipping & insurance in the US (canada i'll have to check the rates). I'd like to keep it in the US/Canada if possible for convenience but PM if you live somewhere across the ocean and we can discuss it.

Besides the Cover, this was the most expensive piece sold from the first issue. Probably had something to do with the similarity between the movie North By Northwest and the panels shown.

The original is laid out in light blue marker, and inked on a piece of 9 1/2 X 13 1/2" bristol paper

There are words in the word bubbles but they're light blue so hard to see.

If it doesn't sell by 12:00 pm est 2/29/12, i'll put it on ebay again (or just keep it). The ebay way failed previously so i figured i'd give the board a shot at it (which i should have done first).

Fatale1.jpg