• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices reduced! Copperhead Special!

42 posts in this topic

I have four fresh slabs of some hot books. These copies are sweet. :cloud9:

I will not sell to probation list members, hall of shame members, nor will I sell to anyone that openly does business with these people.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins.

I will gladly accept offers via PM, but know that an :takeit: in this thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Insured shipping inside the US will be $15 for one or ALL of the books. I won't charge any extra shipping if you want to buy more than one book.

Outside the US will $26 total for one or all.

Tick #1 (Black cover)

CGC 9.6 White = $200 SOLD!

(Please note that the glare on these pictures is from the scanner, not the books.)

122982.jpg.165378c52e7fa6317b4319addaa60d07.jpg

Tick Special Edition #2

There were only 3000 of these printed. Each one sequentially serial numbered on the inside of the FC. This one is #0045!

CGC 9.8 White = $275 SOLD!

122984.jpg.3d7f9dcd605f6757013212eab145a00b.jpg

122985.jpg.032884133fcf4a8bdcbd9b492adae609.jpg

Last book, and it's hotter than Rosie O'Donnell's toilet bowl the day after judging the Dallas Chili Cookoff...

Vengeance of Bane #1

CGC 9.8 White = $250

(Again, the glare is from the scanner.)

122986.jpg.ba1c79272346b594a1b823c9c346ef88.jpg

Tick #1 (Black cover)

CGC 9.6 White = $200

(Please note that the glare on these pictures is from the scanner, not the books.)

That looks too good to be a 9.6.

Tick #1 (Black cover)

CGC 9.6 White = $200

You should see it in hand. The scan does it no favors. The black background is flawless and blemish free. The spine has zero stress. It's an incredible copy of a tough SOB in high grade.

Tick #1 (Black cover)

CGC 9.6 White = $200

You should see it in hand. The scan does it no favors. The black background is flawless and blemish free. The spine has zero stress. It's an incredible copy of a tough SOB in high grade.

i found one in the $1 bin at my LCS today; when i took it to the counter the guy said "that didn't belong in there." oh well. beautiful book, good luck with the sale.

Tick #1 (Black cover)

CGC 9.6 White = $200

i found one in the $1 bin at my LCS today; when i took it to the counter the guy said "that didn't belong in there." oh well. beautiful book, good luck with the sale.

:tonofbricks: