• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain America #111

4 posts in this topic

I gotta say, this is my favorite part of the forums here. You get to see some cool books and learn a thing or two at the same time. Here's a new entry in the grading game, my copy of Captain America #111.

Obviously the grease pencil arrival date is a bit of a concern; I don't usually mind arrival dates but stamped is better than grease pencil and it really stands out on this white cover. The right edge also has a tiny bit of overhang, which you can see here leads to a slight bend along that edge. And there's a small production wrinkle below the last A in America that you can barely see in the scan (or in hand).

Back cover has small, light, creases on both the top and bottom left corners. The top left also has a very tiny piece missing.

Golly, these scans pick up all sorts of things, don't they. The book looks really nice in hand.

SCAN0168.jpg

cap111back.jpg

yea this cover is very cool. and i feel you on the scan and it picks up something else or someone on here catches something that you might have miss... which is good. ..i picked this issue up recently and yea my pages look pretty bad.. a very dirty white... but still a great issue.