• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Detective 66 1st Two Face

13 posts in this topic

Long, long ago, I was on a Two Face kick and I picked up the first three appearances. I'm now thinking about getting them graded and sold. I've been out of the game for so long, I don't really trust my grading. While I'm going to get them CGCed, I just want a general idea of what I'm dealing with. With that said...

det66front.jpg

and

det66back.jpg

Others to follow. Thank you.

4.0 or 4.5. What are the pages like? I might buy that copy after CGC sumbission.

I don't trust my page grading so I can't really say. I'd guess white/off white but I don't know. I know they are all supple and seem fresh with zero brittleness. Actually, the cover is the roughest part of this book.

I'll post them when I get them graded so people can see the final results.

Thanks for the replies.

Update: I've always wondered what that "D" on the cover was. I assumed it was something the original owner put on or a note from some old collector or shopkeeper. Now it appears it may actually be a know mark. According to the initial comments from CGC, it's listed as Davis Crippen "D" copy.

Interesting stuff.

It should be graded this week and back to me soon.