• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America 100 Joe Simon SS PRICE DROP!

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, just one book this time. My LCS arranged for a Joe Simon signing last year and I submitted my Cap 100. Out of all the books, mine was the only one he added "USA" too! Kinda cool!

I priced it aggressively but still under the most recent GPA sale. The last sale was $399 this past December.

$385 $365 shipped for this solid 7.0 CR/OW with great signature placement.

I know some people appreciate knowing ahead of time and I would like to disclose that it was pressed prior to submission.

Usual rules. No probies or hosers. Paypal or Check/Money order are accepted. Book will be shipped insured and packed securely once payment clears. US shipping only.

Also, I have an HP that does not scan CGC books well so I apologize that the scans are slightly blurry. I am happy to try to snap a picture with my digital camera if anyone requests it.

cap100.jpgcap100bt.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't get to speak to him personally as I was not at the signing event.

It is hard to read because it is blurry but CGC noted on the label Joe Simon signature and "USA".

Unfortunately, I didn't get to speak to him personally as I was not at the signing event.

It is hard to read because it is blurry but CGC noted on the label Joe Simon signature and "USA".

perhaps he started to sign it, then messed up and popped in USA? Either way, very cool. (shrug)

Okay kids. One price drop then back into the box!

Let's take it down to $365 shipped. Please no offers for less.

I will keep the thread open for 24 hours then close it to post some bronze age drek!

Joy!