• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have this copy of New Teen Titans 1. I am going to the Toronto Comicon to get George Perez to sign it and submit it to CGC. Any idea what grade this might get? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Your eyes are not fooling you. The cover image is skewed. The image on the back is not. I also put a different colored paper in the background of the cover so you could see the skew on the cover art.

perez.jpg

perez_0002.jpg

Nice book. I'm going with 9.4+, assuming the marks in the black area behind Wonder Girl are artifacts of the scan. I think it's the few creases on the back cover that pull down the grade.

Thanks for the input. I just picked up another 9 + copy today. I will just have to pick which one to submit. As for the marks behind Wondergirl, they are on the scanner as you guessed, and not on the book.

I'd guess a picky 9.0 to 9.2 for the spine creases on the back and the tiny spot bottom back cover, if it is really on the book. The peak of Wolfman/Perez IMO... I bought this book off the stands, and have always liked it. (thumbs u

I'd guess a picky 9.0 to 9.2 for the spine creases on the back and the tiny spot bottom back cover, if it is really on the book. The peak of Wolfman/Perez IMO... I bought this book off the stands, and have always liked it. (thumbs u

Thanks for the feedback. Yes it has been one of my favorites as well. When I heard Perez would be in Toronto on March 11-12, I knew I wanted to get this one signed. Now that I have 2 I will always have a reading copy as well.