• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HorrorHound Weekend Columbus * Tyler Mane, Zombies, Elvira!

10 posts in this topic

Horror Fans...!

http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/201203/default.shtml

Guests include:

Tyler Mane (Michael Myers - Rob Zombie Halloween, Sabretooth)

Taylor Scout Compton (Laurie Strode - Rob Zombie Halloween)

Pam Grier!

Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre...the original)

Doug Bradley (Pinhead)

Marilyn Burns (Texas Chainsaw Massacre...the original)

Adrienne Barbeau (Swamp Thing, Creepshow, The Fog)

Judith O'Dea (Night of the Living Dead)

John Paul (iconic zombie from Dawn of the Dead poster)

Day of the Dead Reunionand of course...

Elvira!

Lots of other actors/actresses from movies such as...

Hellraiser

Friday the 13th

Re-Animator

Freddy vs Jason

George Romero Zombie Movies

etc!

PM me for details on Signature Series opportunities. As always, you can put these books on your Dealer Account or Collector's Society Account!

I am here to bump it!... So sir this means you are going to be in attendance?

Any chance of a CGC Sig Series Opp on getting a signed w/ remark Walking Dead #19 by the legend himself JJ? :wishluck:

The above would actually be a pretty cool comic within the CGC Walking Dead community.

Really though looking forward to this show, hopefully some more board member will be there. I will be PMing you soon with a couple things I am interested in getting Sig Series done on.

lol

Well I am home with my son sick so that was about the only thing that made me laugh!

I will not be in attendance, but will have a CAW there to finish all books. Go ahead and PM me. Your books will get done!!!

JJ

lol

Well I am home with my son sick so that was about the only thing that made me laugh!

I will not be in attendance, but will have a CAW there to finish all books. Go ahead and PM me. Your books will get done!!!

JJ

Tell him to draw another comic!

lol

JJ

Hope your son feels better son.

Is the CAW going to be someone like Tristen or Sean? I will send a PM sometime this weekend.

Thanks

lol

JJ

Hope your son feels better son.

Is the CAW going to be someone like Tristen or Sean? I will send a PM sometime this weekend.

Thanks

Brendan,

I don't usually announce who my CAW is so that other parties do not call and try to persuade or discuss with that person. I want to leave them as far out of the business aspect as possible. That person has been approved by CGC and someone I feel will do a good job taking care of the books and representing my interests as well as CGCs.

But I understand wanting to ask...

I am sure you will know via PM later on anyways lol

Also,

Thanks to all that have contacted me about Tyler Mane already! I am not leaving this open ended, so if you are on the fence, please solidify with me over the next few days especially for him.

Thanks!

Last day for subs to reach me is March 16th. No books will be done as walk ups at the show.

Elvira?? aww man howd I miss this? i would have loved something signed by her! Even more personalized but anything in general ::(