• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Jim Lee (& a little more) submissions for WonderCon

26 posts in this topic

With one or two exceptions, everything that got submitted to me got signed, and most of you if not all should have gotten PM's with updates. What an exhausting but busy weekend. Too bad I forgot to take pics, I won't be able to show off my Jim Lee or Kevin Eastman sketches until I get them back from CGC. :) Of course, that pales in comparison to some of the Kevin Eastman sketches, Fringe cast signed books, gorgeous full color sketch blanks, and other treasures that came to the CGC booth over the weekend. Fun was definitely had by many. :)

Kudos to Joe P, Gemma, Mikey, and Andrew from CGC, along with my fellow witnesses Rey (Spdreycer) Reyes, Jesse Campbell, and Ryan Patterson that helped out for this show, plus friends like Chandler and Sharon Rice and Tonia. It was nice seeing other board members and our friendly neighborhood comic dealers and creators. For me, the volume of Jim Lee and J. Scott Campbell signatures achieved over the weekend was staggering but impressive. :) Anaheim was very good to me, but I didn't have to drive into the convention center on Sat. or Sun. morning, so I didn't have a nightmare parking experience apparently.

For those of you reading, I should have an awesome opp to solicit tomorrow on the Copper/Modern thread. If you're a fan of Brian K. Vaughan, you'll want to pay attention. :) For now... that is all!

Joel

which fringe members were there?

Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Jasika Nicole, Blair Browne, Seth Gabel, and 2 others. Basically everyone but Anna and lance I think. I had JUST missed out on getting a wristband myself. Seemed amazing, I kept getting moved around by DC and WB staff while having to keep my eyes trained on the signing. It was challenging but it looked really fun. It made me wanna go home and catch up on the seasons I've missed so far. :)