• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Walking Dead 94 Image Expo exclusive color version for sale * UPDATE*

18 posts in this topic

I have a small number of the Walking Dead #94 Image Expo color exclusive limited to 5000 on their way to me. I don't know the condition of these, but if you want to take a chance, I will sell them for $40 each shipped in US, exact shipping elsewhere. 10 available. post :takeit: here. And to make it interesting, I will include a recent Image #1 with it for free. Of the 10, there will be a Fatale #1, a Luther Strode #1, Thief of Thieves#1 and others. My choice.

LMK!

got mine today....easily 9.6..i'd say it's borderline 9.9. Sharp corners, no dings, no creases staples flat & straight.

And of course i JUST sent out a package to CGC 5 minutes before i got it from the USPS.

She looks extra extra good.

if the others are the same quality :takeit: x1. Send one in for CGC and the other try and get a CGC/SS from somewhere.

Oh and i see everyone using those boxes you shipped yours in, are those just ones you're reusing or do you buy them from somewhere.