• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mass Effect 3 this Tuesday

39 posts in this topic

Am I the only one about to cream my jeans(total nerdgasm) at just the thought of this coming Tuesday?

I have never anticipated the release of a game quite like I have this one.

This will be epic beyond epic!!

Am I the only one about to cream my jeans(total nerdgasm) at just the thought of this coming Tuesday?

nope we will both be splooshing together on tuesday in the most non-gay bro type of way if thats possible...

I fell in love with the multiplayer on the demo. I've never played any of the other mass effects, but I will definitely be picking up ME3. Won't get it at launch, but will have it after payday at the end of the month.

collectors edition way to go. I know its a little late but if you were lucky enough to get it includes bonus missions and character. Also a comic as well. Mass Effect was one of the better games I've played in long time.

I've got my collector's edition pre-ordered at GameStop. Alas, I work graveyards Tuesday night so no midnight run for me.

Just got a text from GameStop saying my copy will be ready and waiting for me. Yippee!

nope we will both be splooshing together on tuesday in the most non-gay bro type of way if thats possible...

I don't know, I might consider batting for the other team, as far as this game is concerned.

I think, about a year ago, when the forum people were donating to get Vaughn (paratrooper) a new gaming system and some games..... for him and his men over in Iraq..... Mass Effect 2 was one of the games he specifically asked for.

It must be a pretty good game. I think CoD Modern Warfare was another of his requests.

Since I got a new rig.... I've been looking over the games I could get. ME3 is a possibility hm

I think, about a year ago, when the forum people were donating to get Vaughn (paratrooper) a new gaming system and some games..... for him and his men over in Iraq..... Mass Effect 2 was one of the games he specifically asked for.

It must be a pretty good game. I think CoD Modern Warfare was another of his requests.

Since I got a new rig.... I've been looking over the games I could get. ME3 is a possibility hm

Take my word on this, you NEED to start at the the beginning with ME1. The emotional investment in the characters is part of what makes this game great, I don't think you can achieve it fully without starting at the beginning.

Yep, had this pre-ordered months ago. Love the Mass Effect series. I've played through both games twice, once as a male, once as female.

Street Fighter X Tekken comes out the same day, and I'm getting that too.

Show off your gaming rigs!!

i7 3930K 3.2GHz / ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz/1200W Corsair / 160GB SSD(320 Series) / 1TB Western Digital Caviar (7200 RPM) / 3x SLI GeForce GTX 570 2.5GB / Sub-Zero Liquid Cooling

625.jpg

626.jpg

622.jpg

Take my word on this, you NEED to start at the the beginning with ME1. The emotional investment in the characters is part of what makes this game great, I don't think you can achieve it fully without starting at the beginning.

Ok. Thx for the tip.

Show off your gaming rigs!!

i7 3930K 3.2GHz / ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz/1200W Corsair / 160GB SSD(320 Series) / 1TB Western Digital Caviar (7200 RPM) / 3x SLI GeForce GTX 570 2.5GB / Sub-Zero Liquid Cooling

625.jpg

626.jpg

622.jpg

I have a PS3. Nothing posh. (thumbs u

Ok. Thx for the tip.

You are indeed correct sir! I reserve ME3 yesterday and thinking about picking it up on the midnight release. This game is amazing.