• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC BOOK MEN

30 posts in this topic

and try and act like adults.

(shrug) maybe a noob but i got to say i agree with him about this part with some people here ...

Me too. :sumo:

That's why I left the AARP message board and came here. Buncha babies over there.

Yes, I must agree also. Act like adults and not arrogant know-it-alls. If he wants to start a new thread in the Modern section about the Comic Book Men, then so be it. If you do not like this particular subject being discussed here - don't read it! No one forces you to put your cursor on the words and click with your mouse. You told him about this being discussed in the Comics General forum and that should be enough. No need for the condescending word "noob" either. I would rather have "noobs" here who are polite and not look at others as if they have a scarlet letter on their forehead. SHeeesh!!

Yes, I must agree also. Act like adults and not arrogant know-it-alls. If he wants to start a new thread in the Modern section about the Comic Book Men, then so be it. If you do not like this particular subject being discussed here - don't read it! No one forces you to put your cursor on the words and click with your mouse. You told him about this being discussed in the Comics General forum and that should be enough. No need for the condescending word "noob" either. I would rather have "noobs" here who are polite and not look at others as if they have a scarlet letter on their forehead. SHeeesh!!

mandy.jpg

mandy.jpg

(worship)