• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,557 posts in this topic

Hmmm, this looks just like an 8.5 with the same labeling error that he had for sale some months back. Yeah, I've got some Marvel Tales 71 variants also! Heck, we could expand the set to well over 190 issues with all these pseudovariants!

hi.gif Its been a while, and I no longer have access to my old account here, but it is good to see many of the old variant hunters still hanging out here. I no longer actively hunt out them out anymore, but I still have most of the ones I hunted down and am happy to continue to have them in my collection. If you don't remember me, well I didn't exactly post a ton to begin with. Anywho, good to see everyone and its good to be back. flowerred.gif

Keith

Hey Keith, good to see a post from you. I won't forget how you sold me two westerns and a WWT. I finally completed my set this past December. Just a few upgrades to go. Hope all is well. Roger.

hi.gif Its been a while, and I no longer have access to my old account here, but it is good to see many of the old variant hunters still hanging out here. I no longer actively hunt out them out anymore, but I still have most of the ones I hunted down and am happy to continue to have them in my collection. If you don't remember me, well I didn't exactly post a ton to begin with. Anywho, good to see everyone and its good to be back. flowerred.gif

Keith

Hey Kieth,

I think you have two books that I need. If interested in helping me out with the run of 35's, shoot me a PM.

Welcome back. hi.gif

What the heck is this?

Fake SW 1 var or real?

If that is real then what the heck have I been paying crazy prices for? Don't want to disparage, buyer nor seller, but I'm calling on some variant experts here to back me. check the price. My SW 1 vars don't have the same font.

LMK if the scan goes. I saved it on my hard drive.

What the heck is this?

Fake SW 1 var or real?

If that is real then what the heck have I been paying crazy prices for? Don't want to disparage, buyer nor seller, but I'm calling on some variant experts here to back me. check the price. My SW 1 vars don't have the same font.

LMK if the scan goes. I saved it on my hard drive.

Hey Carl-

JC had a whole thread about this book in General. It was a scam, and a forum member was the end bidder.

anyhow, I am too lazy to go find the link, perhaps Vince still has it.

got your message, sorry I missed your call