• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 SS (double) Kirkman/Moore (CLOSED)

13 posts in this topic

This is one that I HATE to let go, as I'm a huge fan of the comic and the show. It also has some sentimental value, being from my first Con.

I decided to become an official Turtles head and pick up a 9.6 of #1. From there all other TMNT comics are far less painful.

It is CGC 9.8 Signature Serious, double signed by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore. This book was pressed by Joeypost. Regular unsigned blue labels have been hitting into the teens lately.

o $1999 SHIPPED

o It's a dollar shy of 2K so it won't look as bad if you have to explain it to a spouse. And remember, it's better to ask forgiveness than permission.

o :takeit: trumps any negotiations taking place.

o Posting "I'll take it" via PM has just as much power as in the thread, as some buyers wish to remain anonymous. If it results in two the earliest time/date stamp wins it.

o No probation members or HOS.

WD1S.jpg

WD1SL.jpg

This is one that I HATE to let go, as I'm a huge fan of the comic and the show. It also has some sentimental value, being from my first Con.

I decided to become an official Turtles head and pick up a 9.6 of #1. From there all other TMNT comics are far less painful.

It is CGC 9.8 Signature Serious, double signed by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore. This book was pressed by Joeypost. Regular unsigned blue labels have been hitting into the teens lately.

I like a collector that takes his hobby seriously, and this is a seriously nice book :golfclap:

I like a collector that takes his hobby seriously, and this is a seriously nice book :golfclap:

lol That's a serious typo. I think I'll leave it that way.

lol That's a serious typo. I think I'll leave it that way.

Good, i like it too.

You are a turtlehead alright :baiting: Pain level is yet to be determined.

You are a turtlehead alright :baiting: Pain level is yet to be determined.

I accept local pickup! :baiting:

How you been?

How many push ups does it cost?

Im doing great. Im riding a just got 2 copper 'grails' (i hate that term) in one week high.

Good luck with the sale!