• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where have I been or...

5 posts in this topic

Did anyone notice (except for those i needed to ship books out to [which all were received by the buyers]).

Besides leaving a public service job and going back into the private sector, something strange has happened.

The book that I wrote to be bad (as in horrendous) has become a minor cult hit.

RED BAND! has, well, become somewhat of a success. This has led to talks for a movie (Unfortunately NOT Uwe Boll) but a small production company in Oregon and of all places New Zealand and what I wanted to do from the start...adapt into a comic series.

We are in the final stages of the proposal and we have started a kickstarter campaign HERE.

The proposal will be shopped to two major indy comic publishers, and we just need this last amount to tidy up everything.

If it is not picked up by a publisher, I'm going to release it through Deaf Mute Comics. There will be some special little things for boardies if they donate (which will be disclosed later). But the money goes to the artists involved and the designer to put together the proposal.

Thanks,

Jay, Mark & Stefano

no big deal, i am pretty low key anymore. I stopped buying books months ago and just focused on my own books. Now with all the buzz in the horror/bizarro world about one of my books i decided to come back out and play

I was just organizing my books the other day when I came across this and wondered what happened to you.

Collector's item.

:D

DeafMuteComicssampler2010.jpg