• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oddball comics from all ages and genres...anything could show up... :)

139 posts in this topic

(Now open to all at 50% off. Good luck!)

Oddball stuff that has fallen into my hands over the last 20 years. Stuff from all ages and genre's - seriously all over the place. You have no idea what will show up here. And I guarantee there will be something in this thread you haven't seen before. Unfortunately, that might have been a good thing. :)

Grading was done somewhat roughly. If you want a rock solid CGC-expectant grade on these, just ask, and I will do my bestest.

No Probation listers / HOS members.

Shipping is $6 for up to 8 books, $10 for any number more than 8. International is my exact cost. Paypal preferred.

Post the I Take It, that beats PMs. PM offers welcome.

I'll be adding books all weekend.

Pendulum: SolarMan #1

F-ish $1

So, if you are a fan of the Gold Key or Valiant Solar and you have been seeing this damn book in the guide for the last 30 years and have always wondered WTF that it could possibly be...Here it is. It's actually a piece of Solar Energy propoganda from 1980. Who knew!

File0015.jpg

File0016.jpg