• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS Hulk #1 Sketch Variant Raw Closed

7 posts in this topic

1st off I am new to both comics and the boards. I have recently been spending the bulk of my funds on SA Keys and completing a X-men run. After reading the Modern Forums I noticed some guys talking about how they use Variants to help pay for SA books. So after a quick trip to the local shop I was able to grab this issue. Hopefully someone out there can use it.

Just because I am new to Comics doesn't mean I haven't sold before. Feel free to check out my ebay store for references if needed. http://stores.ebay.com/Legacy-Games-MTG

According to what I have seen on here the 1st :takeit: in a thread wins the book out right, no HOS or Probation members please. If you want to talk about a price feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However all :takeit: in the thread will trump PMs. Shipping will be free in the US for the book and will be shipped priority mail. If you are outside the US shipping is 10$.

The Incredible Hulk #1 Sketch Variant asking 50$ Paypal only

Hulk10001.jpg

scan0001.jpg