• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper's OA pieces

24 posts in this topic

Troop, did you put this for sale in the OA marketplace forum down the hall or at the very least put a link there for it?

You may get some traffic from those guys who never really venture out here.

(thumbs u

Troop, did you put this for sale in the OA marketplace forum down the hall or at the very least put a link there for it?

You may get some traffic from those guys who never really venture out here.

(thumbs u

Good advice.....that page is museum quality. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

oh, those fellas...almost forgot about them. Do they still like Kubert pages? All I see over there is krap.
PC Vaughn - you always crack me up :lol:

Don’t know if there are some Joe Kubert fans, but we have a forum in italian where there are many original art collectors. Of course, they collect mostly italian original art, but there are a few which collect also Silver Age original art.

An acquaintance of mine bought a Floyd Gottfredson's early Mickey Mouse strip. I guess it hasn’t been inexpensive…

If you like, I could put a link to this threas, just in case… ;)

Claudio

Don’t know if there are some Joe Kubert fans, but we have a forum in italian where there are many original art collectors. Of course, they collect mostly italian original art, but there are a few which collect also Silver Age original art.

An acquaintance of mine bought a Floyd Gottfredson's early Mickey Mouse strip. I guess it hasn’t been inexpensive…

If you like, I could put a link to this threas, just in case… ;)

Claudio

Sure more exposure the better! And thanks

oh, those fellas...almost forgot about them. Do they still like Kubert pages? All I see over there is krap.

I don't even remember typing that, man was I hammered!

Happy Birthday!

I don't even remember typing that, man was I hammered!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks - good luck with the sale!